DAY 6 FEATURES THE SIX MAX FINAL TABLE
October 05, 2015 - 11:36:41 PM EST
Charlie Dawson is at his second final table of the series. Can he improve on his previous fourth place finish?
Elizabeth, Ind. (Oct. 6, 2015) -- Day 6 at Horseshoe S. Indiana will have two gold ring events running. Starting at noon is Event #6 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em. This is a two-day event. The other event running on the day is the final table for Event #5 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Six Max. This event began yesterday and is now at the final table. All final table players are guaranteed a minimum payday of $2,271.
Here is a look at the Day 2 chip counts:
- Seat 1: Elie Williams - 150,000 (25 BBs)
- Seat 2: Jason Allen - 165,000 (27 BBs)
- Seat 3: Thomas Fredericks - 343,000 (57 BBs)
- Seat 4: Charlie Dawson - 275,000 (45 BBs)
- Seat 5: Charles Newman - 429,000 (71 BBs)
- Seat 6: Cody Pack - 274,000 (45 BBs)
Updates from Event #5
Today's new gold ring
event is Event #6 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em. Take a closer look at the tournament below:
Event #6 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em - Day 1 - 12 p.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~4:20 p.m.)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 1 is scheduled to last 21 levels or until the final table is reached.
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 3 p.m. $200 Daily Turbo - One $1,675 Main Event seat added to the prize pool
- 7 p.m. $130 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em - One seat to tomorrow's $365 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty event added to the prize pool
Today is Day 6 of 12 at the Horseshoe S. Indiana WSOP Circuit Series. Here is a look at the gold ring winner up to this point.