Dating back to last year, Steve Foutty (pictured) has reached four Harveys Lake Tahoe Circuit final tables.
Stateline, Nev. (November 2, 2015) -- Last night Event #4 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em was able to work itself all the way down
the to the final table. Julian Galvan was able to bag a sizable chip
lead. He bagged 375,000 with the next closest player having 209,000.
This marks Galvan's first WSOP final table, but he has had a few
close calls in the past. He has finished 10th, 13th, and 14th in the
past year in WSOP events. His 10th place was this summer in Las Vegas.
He finished 10th place in the $1,000 Pot-Limit Omaha event for $12,835.
Steve Foutty is making his second final table of the series and
continues to stay hot at Harveys Lake Tahoe. The 2014 Harveys Lake Tahoe
Casino Champion becomes the first player of the series to reach two
final tables. He finished in 8th place in the opening event. With a
second place finish or better today, Foutty can take the lead in the
Casino Championship and set himself up in a good position to defend his
Here is a look at the final table seating assignments and chip counts:
Seat 1: Steve Foutty - 160,000
Updates from Event #4
Seat 2: Bill Haynes - 115,000
Seat 3: Jeremy Priest - 181,000
Seat 4: Brian Vu - 140,000
Seat 5: Randy Chamberlain - 153,000
Seat 6: Tom Ottman - 127,000
Seat 7: Nate Hayes - 182,000
Seat 8: Julian Galvan - 375,000
Seat 9: Zachary Ray - 209,000
The new gold ring event today is the prestigious six max event. The six max tournament is always one of the toughest tournaments to win on the Circuit. Here is a look at the tournament details.
Event #5 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Six Max - Day 1 - 11 a.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~3:30 p.m.)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- The entire tournament will be played six-handed
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- There is a one hour dinner break after Level 12 (~5:45 p.m.)
- Day 1 is scheduled to last 21 levels
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 2 begins Tuesday at 2 p.m.
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 9 a.m. $65 Mega Satellite into Event #5
- 4 p.m. $250 Pot-Limit Omaha 8 or Better with re-entry
- 7 p.m. $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em
Today is Day 5 of 12 at the Harveys Lake Tahoe WSOP Circuit Series. Here is a look at the gold ring winners up to this point.