Today Microsoft Studios is announcing the most visually stunning digital poker game on the market—”World Series of Poker®: Full House Pro.”
Coming Spring 2013 and available on Xbox 360 and Windows 8, “World Series of Poker: Full House Pro” takes the Xbox LIVE Arcade hit “Full House Poker,” to a whole new level.
Poker players can build their bankrolls as they compete against opponents from around the world while personalizing their experience with flashy avatar accessories, amazing chip tricks, and real-world casinos.
”World Series of Poker: Full House Pro” is true to the WSOP brand, giving players the authenticity of a live WSOP event, delivering the most realistic poker experience possible to TVs and Windows 8 devices around the world.
Gameplay features include:
- Free-to-Play—Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don’t worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
- With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new.
- Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
- Variety of Game Modes – From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- World Series of Poker on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
- Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.
Preview the action by watching the all-new launch trailer below:
*Xbox LIVE Gold Membership required for online multiplayer.
World Series of Poker ®, WSOP® and related designs are trademarks of
Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. Used with permission. Intended for
amusement purposes only.