Real Money | Withdrawal Policy
As part of our commitment to provide truly superior service, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109 (the "Company" or "We" or "CIE") will make every effort to process withdrawal requests quickly and efficiently. We utilize industry-leading security and encryption technologies to protect the security of transactions and financial information.
CIE's withdrawal policy dictates that a player verifies payment methodology before a withdrawal can be made from the player's account. This validation process minimizes the potential for online fraud by directing returned funds to the player's personal account.
Upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, the player will be required to authenticate the player's user name and verify that the player is the account holder. This requires the entry of the player's user name, password, and unique token number that was sent to the player's email address. When this process is successfully completed, the player will be sent a confirmation message with a withdrawal reference number.
At WSOP.com, the method(s) by which a player may withdraw funds is dependent upon the deposit method(s) used by the player in the past, and the amount of those deposit(s). Withdrawal requests will be paid utilizing the verified payment method(s) by which the player submitted the original deposit(s) to the player's WSOP.com account, up to the "player transaction balance" (defined as "any total sum a player has deposited to his WSOP.com account via a bank transfer (ACH), less previous withdrawals and/or refunds to this same payment method").
Thereafter, a player may choose the payment method(s) by which he receives his remaining withdrawal balance, if available:
- Bank transfer (ACH);
- In-person withdrawal at a cashier's cage; or
- Any other method approved by the Company, subject to GCB regulations.
The following is an example of how this may work in practice:
- $100 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from bank account X
- $50 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from bank account Y
- $200 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from bank account Z
After engaging in game play, the player then requests a withdrawal of $600 using a bank transfer. In the above example, the funds would be paid out in the
- $100 is paid to the player's bank account X
- $50 is paid to the player's bank account Y
- $200 is paid to the player's bank account Z
- Remaining funds ($250) is paid to the player's the bank account the player specifies, which has been previously verified in accordance with this
Please note the following important withdrawal information:
- Multiple withdrawals requested within 24-48 hours via the same payment method may be combined as one payment.
- Withdrawals will be posted as separate transactions and will not cancel charges resulting from a player's previous deposit(s) to a WSOP.com account.
- If a player has not actively used the chosen withdrawal method to deposit to the player's account for more than 12 months, that specific withdrawal
option may no longer be available.
- If a withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, as per below, the funds will be returned to the player's bankroll:
- The minimum bank transfer (ACH) withdrawal amount is $10;
- The minimum withdrawal amount via the live cashier's cage is $50.
- Player authorization and/or some documentation will be required to process withdrawal requests, and we may ask that the player sign a list of all
previous deposits to his WSOP.com account.
- Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player's bankroll.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or discontinue the processing of a player's withdrawal requests until final verification has been received for any
outstanding deposits which such player has made.
- A player may withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, only after all applicable bonus and promotion policy requirements have been met.
- We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, the player's bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for
which the player is responsible.
- If a player used a credit or debit card to deposit, any remaining balance in the account up to the amount of the deposit will be refunded to the
card used, provided that the card issuer permits the return of withdrawn funds from WSOP.com to the card.
In some cases, depending on the deposit method used to fund the account, the player may be asked for one or more of the below documents, or additional
documents not included in the list below, in order to process the withdrawal. We reserve the right to request that all documents be certified and/or
notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the legitimacy of the submitted documents.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly legible
to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the three-digit
security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement with name and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player's full name and address as registered on his WSOP.com account. This may be submitted in the
form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of the
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver's license, or state non-driver ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and
signature are clearly visible on the document.
Processing and Reversing Withdrawals
Until a withdrawal request is processed, a withdrawal request may be reversed by a player during a 24 hour period following such request. Thereafter, the
withdrawal will be processed by us and may no longer be reversed. The timeframe for such withdrawn funds to be received by the player will be dependent on
the withdrawal method selected.
To reverse a requested withdrawal, a player must: (i) login to his WSOP.com account using his username and password; (ii) go to the Cashier and select
"Withdrawal", where a list of pending withdrawal requests will appear in the "Awaiting Process" box; and (iii) select any unprocessed withdrawal request by
clicking on it, and then selecting "Reverse Withdrawal". If the request is made in the permitted period, the withdrawal request will be reversed and the
funds promptly returned to the player's WSOP.com bankroll.
Withdrawals requested and subsequently reversed will not qualify as deposits for the purposes of promotions or bonuses that require a player
For assistance withdrawing funds please click here to contact us.
See you at the tables!
Last updated on November 3, 2017