Sit and Go tournaments (a.k.a SnG's, Sit & Go's, Single Table Tournaments, STT's) are an exciting format of poker than has become very popular. Sit and Go's offer the thrill of a regular multi-table tournament but every game is like you've reached the final table.
One of the other attractive features of Sit and Go's, and where the name originates, is that they can be offered 24 hours a day with no set schedule. As soon as enough players have registered, the tournament begins.
Time is another factor. While many multi-table tournaments can last many hours, even a 9-handed Sit and Go will normally be finished in less than an hour making it easy for players to get in the action without a long time commitment.
On WSOP.com we primarily offer either 6-handed or 9-handed Sit and Go's. As soon as enough players sit down, cards go in the air and the action begins.
In 9-handed Sit and Go's the final three players get paid. First place gets paid 50% of the prize pool, second place 30%, and third place 20%.*
Six-handed Sit and Go's only pay the final two players with first place taking 65% of the prize pool and second place winning the remaining 35%.*
Payout percentages are approximate. Examples on this page are rounded to the nearest whole number percentage.
For more than forty years, the World Series of Poker has been the most trusted name in the game. WSOP.com continues this legacy, yet strikes the proper balance between professional-grade and accessible. It's all the action and prestige of the World Series of Poker, from the comfort of your home or locale of choice. At WSOP.com, anyone can play and anyone can win. Dreams are dealt on daily basis. And no matter who you are, there's always a seat waiting for you.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
| Terms & Conditions
| Contact Us
| WSOP Forum
| Tournament Rules
| Newsletter Signup
| Business and Registration Policies
| Logo Usage Guidelines
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
©2017, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The use of this website is governed by NV law