Caesars Interactive Entertainment
2013 WSOP.com Free WSOP Seat Sweepstakes
Promotional period begins on May 6, 2013 at 9:00am and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59pm. ("Promotional Period") All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein "CIE" means Caesars Interactive Entertainment d/b/a WSOP.com and all its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies. All references to the WSOP.com Free WSOP Seat Sweepstakes shall be referred to as "Promotion" throughout these Rules.
How to Enter:
Visit www.WSOP.com and follow the banner links and instructions to be a part of the WSOP.com Beta Testing. Beta Testing is only open to Nevada Residents who are present in Nevada when participating. Once you have successfully registered to be a part of the WSOP.com Beta Testing, you will be registered for the Sweepstakes. Registration for WSOP.com Beta testing is free. You will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the drawing for registering.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to CIE.
- Must be a legal Nevada resident who is physically in the State of Nevada when participating.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All entries are subject to review and verification.
- Participants agree to allow CIE the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- Promotion times are approximate. CIE reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with CIE whose decisions are final.
- CIE reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Participant's prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted online at wsop.com.
- CIE may disqualify any Participant from winning any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- CIE is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- CIE is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by CIE, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant's ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of CIE which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, CIE reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CIE reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Prize and entries are non-transferable
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Employees of CIE and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as the applicable employee.
- Individuals who are excluded from CIE facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at CIE discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
- A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Promotion Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- CIE reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will CIE be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries received.
- Entry may be obtained in the following manner: be a Nevada resident and registered to be a part of the WSOP.com Beta test during the Promotional Period
- Drawings will be held on or about July 5, 2013 at noon. Potential winning entries will be selected by random drawing conducted by CIE from all eligible entries. Eligible entries will be determined by CIE.
The selected Potential Winner will be contacted via email and with the telephone number used during the WSOP.com beta registration process. Potential Winner will have 48 hours from time of notification to claim prize or prize shall be forfeited.
- Receipt of marketing materials is not required in order to have a valid entry
- No purchase necessary to participate.
- No more than the advertised number of prizes (1) will be awarded and any claims after that prize is awarded will be void.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZES: A prize package which includes a $10,000 entry for winner to participate in the 2013 WSOP Main Event #62C (terms and conditions apply, winner must be eligible to participate and must enter in Las Vegas, NV on the specified dates. Winner is solely responsible for securing transportation and all costs associated with travel to the event. For eligibility requirements please see www.wsop.com). Winner must be available to travel between the dates of July 7, 2013 and July 20, 2013 or prize will be forfeited. Approximate Retail Value: $10,000. No cash option.
For Prize: Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the CIE's sole discretion. CIE reserves the right to substitute a prize, or a component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Must be 21 or older and present in the state of Nevada to play. Know When To Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 WSOP.com is subject to approval by the Nevada Gaming Control Board. ©2013, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.